Flying Bum Flying Bum

Very original! Flying bum is the hero that everyone needs! Thank you!

2 turds 8 : Halloween 2 turds 8 : Halloween

It's good to see that "she" is still around.

Wet Dream Wet Dream

This made me cringe. Are you sure this shoudn't be M rated instead? Kudos on experimenting with a different head design though.

super wonderful mario super wonderful mario

I hope this makes it past judgement. This game is comedic gold! It's so random and over-the-top cynical.

Space Croissant Space Croissant

A nice dungeon crawl. I like how you can regenerate by just waiting/taking a break. It would be nice if you had some kind of numeric display along with the health meters so you have a better sense of how much your HP stacks up to damage intake. Maybe a semi-transparent overlay on the health meter? Even so, great game!

playspal responds:

Thanks!
Maybe just add a text label on HP and MP bars?

ECOLOGY allmost done ECOLOGY allmost done

This seems to be one of those "So bad it's good" games. Between the canned graphics, the broken controls and the quizzes being hard to read because of the backgrounds, this game stands out like the creepy figurines I like to collect. I've added it to my favorites (seriously, I did).

Yes Jesus Loves Me Yes Jesus Loves Me

It's refreshing to hear a Christian message on Newgrounds. This was a great spin on an old classic that made my eyes sweat a little.

The hole in the sky The hole in the sky

If I ever make another animutation, I'll probably build it around this song. When I stumbled upon the songs you posted to NG I was surprised that these were serious songs considering that your claim to fame is toilet humor. This one in particular is my favorite, way to diversify!

koit responds:

:) thanks fella

I've done many serious songs, there's only a limited amount of them live on the web. Maybe one day I shall release an album of serious song material.

Hank Hill Impression Hank Hill Impression

Sounds great but it might be a little better if it was ever so slightly nasalier.
Any chance you could do this line?:
"I'm Hank Hill, comin' down narra urethra lane, haulin' five-thousand gallons of propane! I tell you what!"

Bubble Man Bubble Man

Looks like a humanoid character Ratboy Genius would come up with except with better quality and less horrifying.

jaschieffer responds:

lol thanks

Pixel art Hedgehog Pixel art Hedgehog

Looks real nice, just like a painting. It would go real well in a first person perspective indie game as a decoration. One problem, however, is that there doesn't seem to be enough contrast between the hedgehog and the background as it seems to blend in unintentionally.

SonicDaHedgeHog SonicDaHedgeHog

Now he actually looks like a hedgehog rather than a blue cat with spikes. This should totally make it into a game somehow.

SmokeryDots responds:

It could be awesome to make a realistic version of all the old games :)